Thursday, October 9, 2008

One-Handed Catch




by: MJ Auch



I am really exited about my new blog!



The book I am going to talk about is called One Handed Catch. It is about a boy whose dad wants him to work in the family store. He doesn't want to, instead he wants to become a baseball player or an artist. One day his dad wants him to chop up some meat in the meat grinder. He started to chop up the meat and all of a sudden it stopped working. He looks into it and see's that something is caught in it. He reaches into it and grabs the piece of meat and...

if you want to know what happens you will have to read the book!




This Book Earned
5 Bookworms! Stay tuned for my next read...



4 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

WOW! What a great idea!! This site is a good example about how to introduce a book so someone will want to read it.

Shirley said...

I love your blog beautiful blonde super reader!! My daughters LOVE to read too....we will look forward to your next entry!

Love
Shirley and family!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blonde Book Worm Girl,
I'm glad you enjoyed this book so much. I look forward to reading more of your book recommendations.

Miss Thompson

Stephanie said...

YUCK! i hope his poor arm is okay! you sure know how to leave a person hanging! LOVE THE BLOG!